Welcome to my book blog! Here are some of my favorite books, authors and websites.

Ian Falconer

Ages 0-8+
Ian Falconer is the genius behind the Olivia books. Olivia is a mischievous and hyper pig with a wild imagination. Personality is just oozing from her. Falconer has the amazing ability in both his art and writing that he can be simple and understated, yet create such a strong character and witty stories. Olivia books are funny and quick-paced for kids like Olivia. The Olivia books are some of my favorite in my entire children's literature collection. I am so excited that Falconer recently came out with a Christmas book, Olivia Helps with Christmas. I can't wait to go get my own copy for the upcoming holidays. For the littlest of readers, there is a collection of Olivia books in board books. Shockingly, I don't own any of these (yet) so I can't recommend them except I don't think you can go wrong when it comes to Olivia.

My Favorites By Ian Falconer:
Olivia
Olivia Saves the Circus
Olivia and the Missing Toy
Olivia Forms a Band
Olivia Helps with Christmas

Check Out His (Her!) Website:
www.oliviathepiglet.com

No comments: